The 4700 Series is built for tough, gritty jobs. It s also built to be easy to use and comfortable to operate. From the ground up, these tractors are engineered for smart, ergonomic, long-lasting operation. Because even though the work is tough, your tractor should never be hard on you.
Features may include:Durability It s simple. When all the key components of a tractor are built together, they work better together. Heavy-duty
- At a best-in-class base weight of 7,125 lbs., the 4700 Series is purpose-built for more pulling power and more lift capacity. Not to mention better maneuverability and more stability.
- An easy-to-operate transmission provides multiple speed options and a more comfortable ride, whether you re maneuvering through headlands or around tight spaces in the barn or yard.
- At the heart of it all is a rugged, reliable, fuel-efficient Tier 4 Final engine. These engines range from 70-100 horsepower and are specifically configured for North America
- The 2WD axle comes with five track-width settings in 4-inch steps to accommodate virtually all crop or field conditions.
- Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- With a wide range of wheel-spacing settings, these tractors handle everything from specialty farming applications, like small-scale row crops and vegetables, to roadside mowing and land management applications
- There's virtually no limit to the range o
- Condition: New
- Make: Massey Ferguson
- Model: 4700 Series 4710 Dyna-2 Tractor
- Class: EARTHMOVING
- Category: Tractors
- Location: Bryan, TX
- Stock Number: 8748
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.