Four-cycle Rammers Deliver Outstanding Performance
Wacker Neuson‘s 4 stroke rammers are designed for high performance and long life. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. The compact design and low center of gravity is ideal for the compaction of cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas.
- Easy to start and simple operation. Convenient single-lever operation
for start-up, idling and shut-off
- Low oil protection: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no or low oil and does not allow the engine to start, protecting the engine
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
- Operating weight: BS60-4As - 159 lb.
- Ramming shoe size: BS60-4As - 11"W x 13.4"L
- Dimensions: BS60-4As - 26.5"L x 13.5"W x 38"H
- Surface capacity Compaction: BS60-4As - 1,604 ft.²/hr.
Engine / Motor:
- Engine / Motor type: BS60-4As - Honda GXR 120
- Engine / Motor: BS60-4As - air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Fuel consumption: BS60-4As - 0.24 US gal./hr.
- Tank capacity (fuel): BS60-4As - 0.8 US gal.
Message from Diamond Tool & Fasteners, Inc. - Edgewater
Inventory can easily be shipped to one of our other locations.
- Condition: New
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Model: 5100030605
- Class: ASPHALT-CONCRETE-COMPACTION
- Category: Vibratory Compactor
- Location: Edgewater Park, NJ
- Stock Number: 5100030605
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.