The Worldwide first And only Battery Driven Vibratory Plate For Emission-Free And Wireless Compaction!
No Water Tank, No Sprinkling Set
With the AP1850e, Wacker Neuson offers the world's only battery-operated and thus wireless vibratory plate for completely emission-free operation. With a battery runtime, that is sufficient for the compaction work on a full working day the AP1850e opens up new areas of application and is in no way inferior to its conventionally operated relatives in terms of performance.
- Large area compaction capacity (> 800 m²), one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and therefore cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Low energy costs: savings of around 70% compared to a gasoline plate of the same weight class
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for other Wacker Neuson battery rammers
- Operating weight: 223 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 4,046.6 lbf
- Operating width: 19.7 in.
- Frequency: 98 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations: 13.12 ft/s²
- Advance travel: 88.6 ft./min.
- Surface capacity: 8,718.8 ft²/h
Message from Diamond Tool & Fasteners, Inc. - Edgewater
Inventory can easily be shipped to one of our other locations.
- Condition: New
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Model: 5100038311
- Class: ASPHALT-CONCRETE-COMPACTION
- Category: Vibratory Compactor
- Location: Edgewater Park, NJ
- Stock Number: 46-2555
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.