The CT36 trowel range features a trowel diameter of 36 inches - ideal for finishing medium sized areas. The trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled in the wide range of speeds. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and engine speed sensor offer additional triple protection for the user. In an emergency situation the device will simply switch off and the handle will come to a stand-still after no more than a three-quarter turn. Furthermore, the unit will only start if the throttle lever is set to zero. This prevents an inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing
- Blade pitch up to 30 degrees for better concrete burnishing
- Dimensions (with handle, fixed version): 79"L x 36"W x 41"H
- Weight (Operating): 183 lb.
- Troweling diameter: 36"
- Pitch range: 0 - 30 degrees
- RPM - area: 60 -125 rpm
- Quantity of blades: 4
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor type: GX 160
- Displacement: 9.9 in.3
- Operating performance (SAE J1349): 4.8 hp
- At rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.48 gal./hr.
- Tank capacity: 3.8 qt.
Message from Diamond Tool & Fasteners, Inc. - Edgewater
Inventory can easily be shipped to one of our other locations.
- Condition: New
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Model: CT36-5A
- Class: ASPHALT-CONCRETE-COMPACTION
- Category: Trowels
- Location: Edgewater Park, NJ
- Stock Number: 5000620535
- Engine Manufacture: Honda
- Engine Model: GX-160
- Weight: 183
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.