2014 BOBCAT T750 SKID STEER
2223 HOURS WITH OPEN CAB,FOOT CONTROLS,WELL MAINTANED AND SERVICED
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Bobcat
- Model: T750
- Class: EARTHMOVING
- Category: Skid Steers
- Location: Wayne, MI
- Hours: 2,223
- Rated Operating Load: 3,325 Lbs. 50% Of Tip: 4,750 Lbs.
- Tipping Load: 9,500 Lbs.
- Height to Bucket Pin: 132 In.
- Tracks: 17.7 In. 12.6 In. Optional 63.7 In. Length On Ground
- Engine Type: Turbocharged Interim Tier 4 Emissions
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 85 Hp
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 27.2 Gal.
- Speed Forward: 6.6 Mph 2-speed Option: 10.7 Mph
- Hydraulic System: 3,500 Psi At Quick Couplers
- Std Pump Flow: Standard Flow: 23 Gpm High Flow: 36.6 Gpm
When you demand more lifting power and reach in the most challenging ground conditions, get on track with the Bobcat® T750. It’s built for floatation, traction and powerful performance. The low-ground pressure tracked undercarriage keeps you on the job when other loaders have to give up. The 700 platform machines offer improved hydraulic flow, giving you the ability to use powerful Bobcat attachments. Enjoy 11 feet of vertical lift and 23 gallons per minute standard hydraulic flow. Add the optional high flow to boost your productivity to 36.5 gallons per minute. Like all M-series models, the T750 has an industry-leading cab design that offers improved comfort, visibility and operator-friendly features. The optional pressurized cab provides a cleaner and 60 percent quieter work environment.
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.