This walk-behind tandem padfoot drum trench compaction roller is ideal for compaction of heavy, cohesive soils and clay in utility or pipeline trenches, reinstatement jobs, and on construction sites. The padfoot drums are completely clear at sides so that the roller can be driven up along the trench wall.
Actual product may differ from item description and may not be available in your area. Please contact your sales rep for more information.
MANUFACTURER & MODEL WACKER - RTKX-SC3
SERIAL NUMBER 24379192
EQUIPMENT ID 10645384
Message from UNITED RENTALS - 434
Save on a wide variety of used equipment at the annual Blue Thursday Used Equipment Sale.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2017
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Model: RTKX-SC3
- Class: ASPHALT-CONCRETE-COMPACTION
- Category: Vibratory Rollers
- Location: Bakersfield, CA
- Stock Number: 10645384
- Engine Make: Kubota
- Engine Model: D902
- Engine Type: Water-cooled 3-cylinder With Electric Starter
- Gross Horsepower: 20.8 Hp (15.5 K W) @ 3,000 Rpm
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 Gal. (24 L)
- Gradeability: 50%
- Travel Speed: 1.5 Mph (2.5 Km/h)
- Drum Width: 22 Or 32 In. (560 Or 820 Mm)
- Drum Diameter: 20.5 In. (520 Mm)
- Vibration Frequency: 41.7 Hz
- Centrifugal Force Range: 7,688.5 - 15,377 Lbf (34.2 - 68.4 K N)
The RT trench roller with the SC3 infrared-remote control offers proven compaction results with safer operation. The smart control uses an infrared signal with line-of-sight control. The machine stops moving and vibrating should the line-of-sight be lost or if the operator comes within three feet (one meter) of the roller’s receiving eyes with the control box. The articulated trench roller offers below the axle exciter in each drum to allow for the efficient transfer of compaction energy to the soil for superior compaction results.
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.