This is an equivalent spec unit to a Caterpillar Cat Compact Wheel Loader 903D. This unit has about 56 Horsepower, 14 more horsepower than the Cat which has 42 horsepower. Equivalent bucket size around 1 cubic meter. Weighs about 1500lbs less.
Year model 2020 Articulated Wheel Loader, lowest price anywhere.
3500lbs lifting capacity
15 hours current use only. Tax included and already paid on purchase for personal machine. (not a reseller or dealer)
Kohler Turbocharged KDI1903TCR model engine
Warranty 3 three year/ 6000 hour starting from January 2020, until 2023.
100% Parts & Labor up to 2000 hours.
Major Components up to 6000 hours.
Includes Fork Lift attachment, large bucket capacity with teeth, 1 Cubic Meter bucket size
Other attachments available for purchase from manufacturer (see last pictures for other options)
Dumping Reach 2.3ft
Unloading height 8.8ft
Max. climb angle(o) 29
Steering angle(o) 35
Tire size 1200-16
Weight: 7500lbs est
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2019
- Make: Kohler
- Model: KDI1903TCR
- Class: EARTHMOVING
- Category: Loaders
- Location: Chula Vista, CA
- Horse Power: 56
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Manufacture: Kohler
- Engine Model: KDI1903TCR
- Hours: 15
- Capacity (lbs): 3500lbs
- Front Tire Size: 1200-16
- Rear Tire Size: 1200-16
- Color: Yellow
- Movement Type: WHEELED
- Size: MINI
- Options: 4x4, Articulating, Enclosed Cab, Bucket, Forks
- Model: KDI1903 TCR
- Displacement (cc): 113.5 (1861)
- Lubrication: Full Pressure
- Engine Type one: Commercial
- HP (kW) 1: 56(42)
- Engine type: Four-stroke In-line, Cast Iron Block, High Pressure Common Rail, Waste-gate Turbocharger, No DPF
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (88)
- Stroke in (mm): 4 (102)
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 512.6 (233)
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 23.5 X 20.5 X 28.18
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm) 1: 165.9 (225)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 8.9 (8.5)
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final/ ARB, Stage IIIB
Say hello to the revolutionary KOHLER® KDI Diesel engine. A force of nature that comes loaded with four valves, high pressure injection and a turbocharger and up to 368 ft. lbs. of torque. Make no mistake, it was born to take on the jobs other engines can't.
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.