Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
This new track-drive power buggy features an aggressive track pattern enabling the buggy to travel effortlessly through soft soils and muddy site conditions.The WTB-16 is engineered with top quality components and built with the attention to detail that has made MQ Whiteman the leader in motorized buggies.Available July 2018. Order now for first availability!
- Optimal traction and durability assured by a steel imbedded ladder track design
- Rugged undercarriage guide wheels are ductile cast iron
- Low maintenance hydraulic design eliminates wear parts such as belt-drives and drive couplers
- High torque drive motors propel the buggy through tough conditions and offer fail-safe braking
- Versatile tub offers 16 ft.³ (2,500 LB.) capacity and polyethylene construction for easy cleaning
- Narrow width allows the buggy to pass through doorways or confined areas
- Travel efficiently around the site with speeds of 5.7 MPH unloaded and 4.7 MPH loaded
- Easy steering dual control levers allow the operator to control the unit while minimizing fatigue
- Powerful and reliable Honda GX690 engine produces 22 horsepower
- Long run times are achieved with 5 gallon capacity fuel tank
Drive System Hydraulic Powered Track-Drive
Tub Material Polyethylene
Tub Capacity 16 cu.
Travel Speed (loaded)4.7 mph
Fuel Tank Capacity 5 gal
Engine22 HP Honda GX690
Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 90.5 in Overall Width 35.5 in. Overall Height 56.5 in Operating Weight 1,896 lb
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: MULTIQUIP
- Model: WTB-16
- Class: ASPHALT-CONCRETE-COMPACTION
- Category: Buggies
- Location: Tomball, TX
- Operating Weight: 1,896 Lb (860 Kg)
- Overall Height: 56.5 In (143.5 Cm)
- Overall Length: 90.5 (230 Cm)
- Overall Width: 35.5 In. (90.1 Cm)
- Drive System: Hydraulic Powered Track- Drive
- Engine: 22 HP Honda GX690
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 Gal
- Travel Speed (loaded): 4.7 Mph (7.56 Kph)
- Tub Capacity: 16 Cu. F
- Tub Material: Polyethylene
Track-Drive, 16 cu. Ft. 35.5 in. Wide, 22 HP Honda GX690 EngineThis new track-drive power buggy features an aggressive track pattern enabling the buggy to travel effortlessly through soft soils and muddy site conditions.The WTB-16 is engineered with top quality components and built with the attention to detail that has made MQ Whiteman the leader in motorized buggies.Available July 2019. Order now for first availability!