The ST45 vertical lift compact track loader delivers high operating capacity and extended lift height, making it ideal for digging and loading. The ST45 delivers 4,500 pounds of operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 134.8 inches. The machine is powered by a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine. The ST45 is available with EH Hand-Foot, and Selectable EH (ISO and H-Pattern) controls. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab provides comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
Features may include:
- Standard two-speed transmission reduces travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator
- Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
- With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
- From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.
- Best-in-class daily maintenance service access with a simple design and efficient layout means less time on daily service checks and more time on the job.
- Cab fully tips forward with the arms down providing complete access to all maintenance components.
- The undercarriage offers an open design that makes it easy to clean.
- Drive motor technology provides reduces noise (compared to planetary drives) for operator comfort.
- Simple design minimizes maintenance costs
- Drive lines leading to the drive motors are completely internal, protected from harms way.
Message from United Truck Sales
Check out our inventory!
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Wacker Neuson
- Model: Compact Track Loaders ST45
- Class: EARTHMOVING
- Category: Loaders
- Location: Clinton Township, MI
- Movement Type: TRACKED
- Size: MINI
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.