Beat the rain or just accelerate the whole hay drying cycle by spreading your crop with a professional-grade Massey Ferguson TD Series tedder. We offer 10 models with widths up to 41 8
Features may include:Innovation TD Series tedders feature true commercial-grade construction with induction-hardened, break-resistant rotor heads for increased durability. Their heavy-duty, fully sealed transmission cases use grease, rather than oil, to ensure quiet operation and longer service intervals. Auto off
- Cutout clutches protect U-joints and provide automatic power disconnection in the event the tedder is folded into the transport position accidently while running in the field. All tedders are equipped with a headland lift position to allow you to quickly and easily navigate headland turns and obstacles.
- We offer a wide range of tedder configurations to meet the needs of various operations. Users can choose from Drawbar hitch, 3 point hitch, hydraulic vertical folding, horizontal folding and transport cart configurations.
- Our exclusive Super C coil tines have 6 full windings per tine to make them tough, elastic and durable - plus they're bottom-mounted for better deflection
- Our 10 TD models range from 8 2 to 41 8 models designed to meet the needs of today s larger haying operations.
- Close coupling between the rotor support wheels and the tines provides quick response to contours and optimal height adjustment
- A 1:2 transmission ratio gives you maximum performance at minimum PTO speeds
- All TD series tedders utilize hexagonal drive shafts with U-joint connections to transfer power through the machine. This design provides a smooth running, long lasting rugged design that minimizes down time and repair expense.
- All TD Series tedders feature a rugged, square-tube frame with modular construction a for long service life
- Condition: New
- Make: Massey Ferguson
- Model: TD Series TD1310 TRC 10 Rotor Tedder
- Class: AGRICULTURE
- Category: Hay Equipment
- Location: Bryan, TX
- Stock Number: 8700
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.