Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
6’ CUTTING WIDTH. KUBOTA 4 CYLINDER TURBO DIESEL/ 99.2 HP. 2 SPEED HYDROSTATIC DRIVE. CAB HAS A/C AND HEAT.
JOYSTICK CONTROLS. LIGHTS WORK. PADS:18”-STREET. REAR HYDRAULIC WINCH WORKS. TIER3 NO EMISSIONS. DOES NOT TAKE DEF FLUID.
I OWNER. RAILS- APPROX 80%. PADS-APPROX 80%, SPROCKETS-APPROX 50%FRONT IDLERS—APPROX 70%, BOTTOM ROLLERS-APPROX 80%
MACHINE IS NOT BEAT UP OR BENT UP. STARTS AND RUNS GOOD.
NO LEAKS SEEN. ORGINAL PAINT
L: 14’6” X W: 78” X HT: 8’6”. WT IS APPROX 15000LBS
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: RAYCO
- Model: C100LGP
- Class: FORESTRY
- Category: Crawler Carrier
- Location: Mount Pleasant, PA
- Movement Type: TRACKED
- Size: STANDARD
- Travel Speed: 4.3 Mph (6.9 Km/h) High2.5 Mph (4 Km/h) Low
- Mulching Head: Model FM100-6 R 2,350 Lbs. (1,066 Kg) Weight 16.75 In. Rotor Diameter(42.55 Cm) 2,200 Rpm Rotor Speed Gates® Polychain GT Drive Belt 83 In. (211 Cm) Overall Width 71 In. (180 Cm) Cutting Width 117.71 In. (299 Cm) Max Mowing Height 36 Teeth
- Engine Make: Kubota
- Horsepower: 99.2 Hp (73.97 K W)
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 Gal. (151 L)
- Cab: Certification Meets: ROPS SAE J1040, FOPS SAE J231, OPS ISO 8084/ WCB G603
- Track Shoes: 20 In. (500 Mm) Single Grouser
- Hydraulic System: 24 Gal. (91 L) Tank
- Pump: High Flow
- Standard Pump Flow: 39 Gpm @ 5,500 Psi (147.6 Lpm @ 37,921 K Pa)
When you go into the woods, you need a machine you can count on. You need a loader-style mulching machine that’s purpose built from the ground up to be the most productive and reliable in a mulching application. The C100 is that machine. It’s equipped with a 99.2 horsepower Kubota engine and Rayco’s exclusive Super Flow closed loop, hydraulic system, providing 39 gallons / minute at 5,500 psi to the Predator mulcher head. To extend service intervals, the C100 features an advanced forestry cooling system which is easy to maintain and will extend service intervals, even when operating in the most extreme conditions. High capacity coolers allow operation in the hottest ambient temperatures. Debris screens filter out most of the contaminants that plug radiators and are easily removed for routine cleaning. The C100LGP model features a higher ground clearance and a heavier undercarriage. The C100LGP’s larger chain and wider pads provide extra floatation and traction and a longer service life.