Message from New England Power Equipment
Contact us at (860) 395-1688 or stop by to check out our new and improved showroom and chat with our friendly staff. We can't wait to get you the outdoor power solutions you've been searching for!
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Scag
- Model: TL20W-29BV
- Class: GROUNDS CARE
- Category: Loaders
- Location: Old Saybrook, CT
- Frame Construction: All Steel, Welded
- Impeller Construction: 4-blade, 3/8" Thick
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered Hub
- Impeller Design: Dynamically Balanced, Debris Reducing
- CFM Output: 4,680 CFM
- Weight: TL20 W-26 CH- EFI = 990 Lbs.; TL20 W-29 BV = 1060 Lbs.
- Housing Construction: All Steel, Welded 10 Gauge
- Housing Design: Removeable Back Panel For Easy Impeller And Wear Plate Access
- Wear Plates: Yes - 1/4" Steel, Bolt-in Replaceable
- Engine: Vanguard 29hp Carbureted (29hp Big Block)
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Axle: Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (2,000 Lb)
- Tires: 205/75 R15
- Hose Specification: 12" Diameter Intake Hose, .045 Black Thermoplastic Rubber, Wire Helix With Wearstrip. Length 120".
- Impeller Width: 6.5"
- Housing Width: 7.5"
- Length: 3- Position Tongue (86", 92", 98")
- Trailer Width: 53-1/2"
- Height: 110"
- Impeller Diameter: 20"
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac tow behind truck loaders are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire line helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.Debris is sucked up quickly through the 12" beveled intake and hose and is pulverized as it passes through the massive 4-blade, welded steel, high CFM, 3/8" thick impeller. The impeller and blower housing wear liners can easily be serviced through the rear access panel, without removing the engine.The debris pickup nozzle attaches solidly and securely for transport and is mounted high enough to prevent damage when pulling into parking lots and inclines. The heavy-duty boom arm features a spring-loaded locking pin for transport and prevents the arm from moving and becoming a hazard when traveling from job site to job site. A large, ergonomic and ambidextrous padded handle provides ample leverage to position the intake nozzle exactly where you want it, with ease.