Similar ListingsNew Search
Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
- Store up to 525 gallons of water in a durable polyethylene water tank with integrated baffles to support water movement during transportation
- Dependable performance with Multiquip QP2H 2 inch centrifugal pump
- Components protected from damage by low profile manifold assembly
- Switch easily from suction to discharge mode by turning a single manifold lever
- Rear spray bar operates under pressurized or gravity feed settings
- Quickly fill tank through 2" diameter steel pipe with QD coupler or vented 12" diameter fill port
- Rapid hose setup with standard Quick Disconnect (cam & groove) fittings
- Transport hoses and accessories in convenient steel storage bin
- Safe towing and braking assured by a dual axle trailer and rugged hydraulic brake system
- Convenient Hose Kit provided (2" x 20' Suction & 2" x 50' Discharge)
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: MULTIQUIP
- Model: WT5C
- Class: INDUSTRIAL
- Category: Utility Vehicle
- Location: Tomball, TX
- Flow / Head: 158 GPM / 115 Ft.
- Manifold: 1.5" & 2" Left/ Rt. ( QD Couplers), Three Garden Hose Valves, Rear Spray Bar
- Overall Height: 80 In(2032 Mm)
- Overall Length: 146 In(3708.4 Mm)
- Overall Width: 68 In(1727.2 Mm)
- Power Source: HONDA GX120 Recoil Start
- Pump: Multiquip QP2 H 2 In. Centrifugal
- Shipping Weight: 1,428 Lb(647.73 Kg)
- Trailer: DOT Certified, Dual Axle, 3500 LB.
- Water Tank: 525 Gal. Polyethylene
The WT5C (surge brakes) & WTE5C (electric brakes) are industrial 525 Gal. Mobile Water Trailers with trusted MQ 2” Centrifugal PumpsThe Multiquip WT5C Water Trailer is ready to tackle a host of assignments to include: Dust Control, Emergency Fire Fighting Response, Construction, Agricultural Support and Equipment Wash Down. This mobile unit features: DOT approved Double-Axle Trailer, trusted high-flow MQ QP2H Centrifugal Pump, flexible Suction/Discharge manifold system with simple valve operations, and a rugged 525 GAL polyethylene Water Tank. The model WTE5C provides electric brakes.