Similar ListingsNew Search
Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
Message from Aerial Titans
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2012
- Make: JCB
- Model: 520-50
- Class: LIFTING
- Category: Telehandler
- Location: Gap, PA
- Hours: 3,016
- Battery Voltage: 12 V
- Battery Amps: 65 A
- Travel Speed - High: 18 Mph (30 Km/h)
- Lift Capacity: 4,408 Lbs. (2,000 Kg)
- Max. Lift Height: 16 Ft. 5 In. (5,000 Mm)
- Max. Reach: 9 Ft. 3 In. (2,820 Mm)
- Max. Load @ Max. Reach: 1,653 Lbs. (750 Kg)
- Max. Load @ Full Height: 4,408 Lbs. (2,000 Kg)
- Lift Speed: 7.4 Sec.
- Lower Speed: 5.3 Sec.
- Drawbar Pull: 3.2 Sec.
- Breakout Force: 7,054 Ft. Lbs. (3,200 Kgf)
- Brakes: Service Brake: Hydraulically Activated, Power Assisted Multi Disc Type Parking Brake: Electro / Hydraulically Operated Oil Immersed Multi Disc Brake On The Transmission Output Shaft
- Engine Make: JCB
- Engine Type: Latest Technology And Advanced Design Provides Low Fuel Consumption, Reduced Noise, High Torque And Power Output, Total Reliability And Minimal Maintenance
- Horsepower: 77 Hp (57.5 K W)
- Displacement: 256 Ci (4.20 L)
- Bore x Stroke: 4.06 X 5 In. (103 X 127 Mm)
- Cylinders: 4
- Torque: 214 Ft. Lbs. (290 Nm)
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 Gal. (90 L)
- Transmission: JCB
- Transmission Speeds: 18 Mph (30 Km/h)
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 15.5 Gal. (70 L)
- Hydraulic Reserve Capacity: 15.5 Gal. (70 L)
- Std Pump Flow: 65 Lpm
Only 71 inches wide and an overall height of 83 inches makes this machine perfectly suited to high productivity in confined areas or industrial sites with limited access. A low cab option, reducing the height by five-inches allows access to a greater range of buildings. In addition, different industrial tire options provide more flexibility in determining the machine height. A centrally mounted cab provides the operator with panoramic visibility. The low boom design means that there is nothing obscuring the view to the rear of the machine. Permanent four-wheel drive steer, together with the compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning circle with a radius of just 117 inches over the tires for great maneuverability and handling small yards. Perfect wheel tracking maximizes site damage and prolongs tire life. Four equal sized wheels enhance tractive effort to give excellent loader performance. In addition, flotation over soft ground conditions and ground clearance are first class. Permanent four-wheel drive improves traction while also up-grading loader ability and rough terrain mobility. Fuel and hydraulic tanks are very accessible for easy refueling in any location. The mechanical quick-hitch is standard while an hydraulic option is available. A wide general-purpose shovel can also be specified. Specially designed for the 520, it gives increased roll back for improved material retention. A full power braking system ensures maximum safety and machine stability. Direct acting brakes on each wheel are activated through JCB axles for maximum control The multi-disc brakes are immersed in oil for a long, maintenance free, working life. Parking brake is easily activated by a single push button. It is oil immersed for long-life protection against wear while also giving added security when parking on gradients.