|Location:||New Braunfels, TX|
| Options: || Powershift, Side Shift, Forks |
Description & Comments
2013 HYSTER H110FT, 2013 Hyster H110FT, 11,000 lb capacity, GM propane, two stage mast, 134" lift height, side shift, Solid pneumatic tires, fully serviced, no leaks, new paint, 2 speed transmission, these sell for $65,000 new, warranty available. Call for information... 713-253-3761
Message from MidTex Forklifts and Equipment
We specialize in all types of forklifts. Rental ready, like new, fully conditioned forklifts and equipment. We stand behind all of our equipment and services. Warranty and Financing available. Free delivery to some areas
- Operator Type: Seated rider
- Load Center: 24 In.
- Mast: Vista
- Wheels: Front: 2 (driven) Rear: 2
- Capacity: 11,000 Lbs.
- Forks: Thickness: 2.5 In. Width: 6 In. Length: 48 In. Spread ( Outside): 49.7 In.
- Max. Lift Height: 110 In.
- Right Angle Stack: 136.4 In.
- Lift Speed: Empty / Rated Load Gasoline & LPG: 112 / 110 Fpm Diesel: 104 / 94 Fpm
- Lower Speed: Empty / Rated Load: 83 / 100 Fpm
- Gradeability: 2- Speed @ 1 Mph Empty / Rated Load Gasoline: 29.6 / 23.7% LPG: 29.6 / 24.3% Diesel: 29.6 / 25.8%
- Travel Speed: 2- Speed Empty / Rated Load Gasoline & LPG: 14.1 / 13.8 Mph Diesel: 15 / 14.7 Mph
- Carriage: Width: 54 In.
- Tires: Pneumatic Front: 300 X 15 Rear: 7 X 12-14 PR
- Axle Load: Front Empty / Rated Load Gasoline & LPG: 6,660 / 23,950 Lbs. Diesel: 6,740 / 24,030 Lbs. Rear Empty / Rated Load Gasoline: 9,020 / 2,730 Lbs. LPG: 9,100 / 2,810 Lbs. Diesel: 9,140 / 2,850 Lbs.
- Brakes: Method of Control: Foot, service / hand, parkingMethod of Operation: Hydraulic, service / mechanical, parking
- Drive Control: MONOTROL® pedal
- Engine Type: Gasoline & LPG: 4.3 L Diesel: 3.8 L Tier 4 Final
- Engine Make: Gasoline & LPG: GM Diesel: Kubota
- Horsepower: Gasoline: 98 Hp LPG: 100 Hp Diesel: 74 Hp
- Displacement: Gasoline & LPG: 263 Ci Diesel: 230 Ci
- Cylinders: Gasoline & LPG: 6 Diesel: 4
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Gasoline & Diesel: 26.5 Gal.
- Transmission: Powershift
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 17.9 Gal.
A versatile truck designed for indoor and outdoor use this truck is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as industrial machinery, scrap / waste applications, and lumber yards.The H80-120FT series is configured to provide the right lift truck for your application. Our three truck packages with multiple powertrain combinations to choose from assure your cost of operations will be lowered. Each configuration offers improved efficiency, advanced dependability and simple serviceability.