Description & Comments
2014 HYSTER, H210HD2 Forklifts - Mast, Hyster H210HD, 2014 model, Cummins diesel engine, Power shift transmission, 147" 2 stage mast. Dual function side shift fork positioners, 96" forks, open air cab, solid tires, work lights, Serial Number: K007E02107M
Message from Ranger Lift Trucks LLC
Call us for Sales, Service or Rental pricing.
- Operator Type: Seat
- Load Center: 24 In.
- Carriage: 92.5 In.
- Wheels: Front: 4 (driven) Rear: 2
- Tires: Pneumatic Front & Rear: 10.00-20 14 ply
- Capacity: 21,000 Lbs.
- Forks: Thickness: 2.5 In. Width: 8 In. Length: 48 In.
- Mast: Vista® Mast Height Lowered: 165 In. Extended Without LBE: 270 In.
- Max. Lift Height: 212 In.
- Lift Speed: Empty / Rated Load: 102.4 / 90.6 Fpm
- Lower Speed: Empty / Rated Load: 95 / 98.4 Fpm
- Gradeability: At 1 Mph Empty / Rated Load: 31 / 47%
- Travel Speed: Empty / Rated Load: 17.5 / 16.4 Mph
- Axle Load: Empty ( Front / Rear): 13,733 / 14,280 Lbs. Rated Load ( Front / Rear): 43,333 / 4,525 Lbs.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSB6.7
- Horsepower: 155 Hp @ 2,300 Rpm
- Displacement: 409 Ci
- Cylinders: 6
- Brakes: Air / drum
- Drive Control: MONOTROL® pedal
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission: SOH TE-10
Hyster Company has always produced some of the best pneumatic tire lift trucks in the 19,000-36,000 pound range. Hyster is forging a new trail with a truck that will set the bar even higher—the H190-280HD2. Your job has become more demanding and the H190-280HD2 is up to the task. This Hyster truck series is the family workhorse lift truck that won’t let you down.