Similar ListingsNew Search
Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
2015 SKYJACK SJIII 3219, Electric Scissor Lift
Model: SJIII 3219, Year: 2015, Hours :49
Max Working Height: 26' ft. ,
Max Platform Weight Capacity : 600 lbs,
3’ Roll out extension deck,
Extension Deck Capacity: 250 lbs
Solid rubber, New Original Non-marking tires
New Batteries, In excellent running condition
Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out, All motion audible alarm, Operator horn.
Equipped with variable speed front wheel hydraulic drive and 90 degree steering, it is capable of maneuvering in the smallest spaces.
WE ARE OFFERING LOW COST SHIPPING ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES . Just send us your zip code and we can provide you with a quote
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2015
- Make: SKYJACK
- Model: SJIII 3219
- Class: LIFTING
- Category: Lifts
- Location: Bell Gardens, CA
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Hours: 49
- Capacity (lbs): 600 lbs
- Max Height: 26' ft.
- Movement Type: WHEELED
- Size: STANDARD
- Options: Joystick Controls, Non-Marking Tires
- Travel Speed: Stowed: 2 Mph (3.2 Km/h) Raised: 0.7 Mph (1.1 Km/h)
- Gradeability: 25%
- Capacity: 2 Persons; 550 Lbs. (249 Kg.)
- Platform Height: Raised: 19 Ft. (5.8 M) Lowered: 39 In. (1 M)
- Platform Size: Length ( Inside Dimension): 64 In. (1.6 M) Width ( Inside Dimension): 26 In. (0.7 M)
- Raise/Lower Time: Lift With Rated Load: 25 Sec.
Consistent with Skyjack’s robust and reliable design features, the SJIII 3219 offers an easy to service, low maintenance design in a compact and versatile package. Featuring a three-foot roll out extension deck, a working height of 25 feet and 25 percent gradeability, the SJIII 3219 boasts an industry leading capacity of 550 pounds. Equipped with variable speed front wheel hydraulic drive and 90 degree steering, it is capable of maneuvering in the smallest spaces. The SJIII 3219 features durable steel swing-out component trays, providing unrestricted access for easy maintenance and service. Utilizing Skyjack’s standard color coded and numbered wiring system with analog based controls ensures the SJIII 3219 will maintain its industry leading life cycle value.
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By GS
* Rates and terms may vary and are subject to approval of applicant and guarantor credit, equipment and supplier. Any payment or rate does not include additional fees or advance payments (if applicable) and are for informational purposes only. Applicant credit profile including FICO is used for decisioning. Assets aged 10-15 years may require increased finance charges. Equal opportunity lender. Commercial financing provided or arranged by Currency Capital, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #60DBO56173. Consumer financing arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #60DBA54873 and state licenses listed at this link.