Order your new Skytrak 6036 from TrueBrady Co and support Veteran-owned small business. Delivery available nationwide!
Enclosed cab with heat and AC!
From the manufacturers site:
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 6000 lb / 2721.55 kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 36 ft 1 in. / 11 m
- Maximum Reach: 22 ft 4 in. / 6.81 m
- New, intuitive single joystick controls all boom functions
- Maximize productivity with improved boom speeds
- Redesigned cab includes new dashboard, integrated arm rest and optional air conditioning
- 74 hp engine doesn’t require Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and meets Tier 4 Final regulations
- Greater job site versatility—rear counterweight includes an integrated tow hitch
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: SKYTRAK
- Model: 6036
- Class: LIFTING
- Category: Telehandler
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Hours: 100
- Options: 4x4, Forks
- Drawbar Pull: 22,000 Lbs. (9,979.03 Kg)
- Lift Capacity: 6,000 Lbs. (2,721.55 Kg)
- Lift Speed: 12 Sec.
- Lower Speed: 9 Sec.
- Max. Lift Height: 36 Ft. 1 In. (11 M)
- Max. Load @ Full Height: 6,000 Lbs. (2,721.55 Kg)
- Max. Load @ Max. Reach: 1,800 Lbs. (816.47 Kg)
- Max. Reach: 22 Ft. 4 In. (6.81 M)
- Tires: 370/75-28
- Travel Speed - High: 19 Mph (30.58 Km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 1 Ft 3 In. / 0.38 M
- Machine Height: 8 Ft 4 In. / 2.54 M
- Machine Length: 18 Ft 8 In. / 5.69 M
- Machine Width: 8 Ft 3 In. / 2.51 M
- Wheelbase: 9 Ft 5 In. / 2.87 M
- Capacity - Fuel Tank: 35 Gal. / 132.49 L
- Frame Leveling: 10 Degrees
- Horsepower: 74 Hp / 55.20 K W
- Horsepower Optional: 85 Hp / 63.41 K W
- Load Center: 2 Ft / 0.61 M
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Maximum Engine RPM: 1400 Rpm
- Model: QSF3.8 L Tier 4 Final
- Model Optional: QSF3.8 L Tier 4 Final
- Outriggers or Stabilizers: No
- Outside Turning Radius: 13 Ft 9 In. / 4.19 M
- Speed - Maximum Lift: 11.5 Sec.
- Speed - Maximum Telescope In: 14 Sec.
- Speed - Maximum Telescope Out: 13.5 Sec.
SKYTRAK IS THE NUMBER ONE SELLING BRAND IN NORTH AMERICA SkyTrak® telehandlers are hard-working machines for hard-working people. Redesigned to enhance comfort and productivity, these machines deliver what you need, when you need it. They’re the industry’s workhorse. It’s really that simple. They offer the maneuverability and stability to handle the toughest terrain. With improved boom function speeds, an integrated tow hitch, a single joystick for greater multifunction capability and a host of other performance-boosting features. Check out all five models—with capacities up to 10,000 lb, lift heights of up to 54 ft and lower total operating costs than the competition. Step inside and see how these machines live up to their reputation.