VERSALIFT VANTEL-29-NE non-insulated 28 10 telescopic aerial platform lift with a 33 10 working height, including:
- Standard platform capacity of 350 lbs.
- Heavy-duty aluminum inner boom with drop-down boom tip.
- Dropdown boom tip including manual 180° positioner.
- Engine start/stop controls at the platform and remote lower controls.
- Non-continuous 360-degree rotation with electric limit system.
- Two GPM (7.57lpm) open-center hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic oil reservoir with 7 gallon (26.5L) capacity built integral to the pedestal.
- Self-locking worm gear rotation drive with shear ball bearing.
- Boom articulation from 8 degrees below horizontal to 80 degrees above horizontal.
- Electric rotation limit system.
- Van mount pedestal and mounting hardware for low roof Transit van installation.
- Handheld remote lower controls including 30 ft. cable and override.
- Electric controls at platform including master control, emergency stop, and control cover.
- Hydraulic power supplied by engine belt drive system.
- Walk-in hydraulic leveled 24 in. x 24 in. x 42 in. (.61m x .61m x 1.07m) end mounted fiberglass platform with door and vinyl cover
- Non-lube bearings used at all pivot points.
- Multi-link plastic hose carrier system through booms.
- 120V wiring to the platform with GFCI receptacle.
- 12 volt DC backup pump.
- Safety harness and lanyard.
- Unit painted standard white urethane.
- Two operators and service manuals.
- ANSI A92.2 data plate.
Van specifications to include the following:
- 2021 Ford Transit Low Roof cargo van.
- 148 inch. wheelbase.
- 3.5L PFDI V6 flex-fuel gasoline engine with a 10-speed automatic transmission with OD and select shift.
- Limited-slip with 4.10 axle ratio
- 9,500 lbs. GVWR payload package
- Vinyl dual bucket seats
- 235/65R 16C BSW AS tires
- Dual AGM batteries (70 amp-hours each)
- Front and rear vinyl floor covering
- Power front windows and power remote door locks
- High capacity up-fitter switches on the instrument panel
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM stereo radio including Bluetooth, dual USB ports, and 4 multi-function display.
Installation to include the following:
- Install VERSALIFT VANTEL-29-NE, belt drive system, and mounting hardware
- Install and non-skid bumper extension.
- Install access step with a center stoplight on the extension.
- Install SuperSprings on rear axle on both sides.
- Install Masterack cab partition and shelving system and Prime Design roof ladder rack.
- Install two (2) turret-mounted amber strobes.
- Install 1800 watt inverter with one Group 31 battery inc
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Versalift
- Model: Vantel Bucket Van For Sale 34' Working Height
- Class: LIFTING
- Category: Bucket Truck
- Location: Amherst, NH
- Stock Number: 41088D
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.